Friday 25 May 2012

Bout After Party Pics.....

Saturday 17th March

After the bout, and after a bit of a celebration with the crowd and general chatting with everyone there and pics being taken etc.... we headed to the Grand Hotel for the after party..... (this is a derby tradition - I thought we'd at least be able to go and get changed before we went out - but no, apparently - going out sweaty is the way to do it.... and I sweated for at least 2-3hrs AFTER the bout....  )



Me & Hava


Beserk


Me & Johnny Smash
(Johnny Smash - or - Ando, flew up from the Gold Coast to MC for us... he was awesome)


Voodoo, Me & KK


Duncan Manutz and CeeBee


Me & Nat


Via Venom, her partner, Me & McFearsom


Me, Target Dummy & Cherry PopHER


Me, Target Dummy & Cherry PopHER again


Beserk, Bettie Bounce, Michael & I


Beserk, Shredda, Michael & I 


Slay'er Swift


Krakka (Mr Beserk)


Beserk & I


KK, Beserk, Narsty, Me & Ace Vegas


Me & Menace


Damon & I


Menace, Menace's mother & Duncan Manutz 


Dunc


Vona Soreass, Me & one of the BCR Girls... (I feel bad that I don't know her name)


Me & Dunc trying to get a decent shot.... (well - I was trying)


Dunc was trying to ensure the pics were all bad!


Yup.... she's so serious!


Cara & I


Von, Me & Michael


Michael & Cara groping Rob on the bum
(classy mob!)


Whornet, Me & Franken Crunt


Me and some BCR Girls...
(argh again!!.... I've friended some of these ones!) 


Oh - I know who this is... it's a WOBZ!


Shredda, Franken Crunt & Whornet

Von, Fling & Shredda (GRD)
Whornet & Franken Crunt & the other BCR girl that I don't know her name....


and this time with Beserk & I in the pic too


Beserk, Shredda, Me & Demon Sk8keeper


Me & Snapperazzie 


Snapperazzie, Me & Beserk


Beserk, Minimal Effort, KK, Von, Me & Shredda


Beserk, Von, KK, Me, Shredda & Johnny Smash


Me, KK & Shredda


Minimal Effort, Menace, Shredda, Slay'er Swift, KK & I


Beserk, G33k & Dunc



Me, Dunc, Cat & Beserk


Target Dummy, Me, Dunc, Cat & Beserk


Me & Beserk


Butcher Bird & I


Rolling Pins, Me & Another BCR chick (ARGH!)...


Minimal Effort
(Our Coach)


Me, Dunc & Beserk


Nat, KK & Michael (Yoda)


Dunc, Me & Cara


Michael & Nat
  

Me, Michael & Holly


Michael & I


Michael & (ARGH!!!.... I swear I'm friends with these people on facebook)


Shredda & KK


Cherry PopHER, Voodoo, Me, Lil Miss & Hava


Voodoo, Johnny Smash & Target Dummy photo bombing!


Voodoo, Johnny Smash & Me


Voodoo (closed eyes.... bad Voodoo) & Me


Me & Nat


Linda, Beserk & I

Beserk, Kaneage, Bettie Bounce & I


BCR chick & Beserk


Hava & BCR Chicks


Me & BCR Chicks


Hava & I


Hava & I again


Menace and her mother


Me & Krystal Mess


Miss Striker & Shredda


KK, Shredda, Slay'er & Striker


Wicked Widow & Johnny Smash


Johnny Smash & Linda


Krystal Mess & Kristel (Beserk)


Bettie & Kaneage 
(pre-smoochfest 2012)


Shane Kite & Jess McDonell


Me & PeeWee (awesome awesome Ref!)



We had a blast at the after party.... heading home around 1am with a puking Holly who we had to stop a couple of times for.... and Michael who wasn't overly impressed at being dragged away from partying - but he was extremely "festive" and needed to be rescued! :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...