Monday 27 February 2012

Superbikes 2012 - Day 3 - Power Wing, Skating, Scooter & Side Car

Friday 24th February

When I first woke on this day - it was a great morning - all clear and fairly warm... and within about 10minutes - fog had hit and it was fairly chilly.....   but still nice and dry - so we had breakfast and then I got my inline speed skates on and the kids got on their scooters (well Jade's power wing)....  the speed skates meant that I wasn't doing a lot of work except on the upward hill... because they just roll so easily... so I spent most of my time trying to slow down so that I wouldn't end up losing it around a corner etc... as they don't turn as easily as standard inlines or my quads.....


Jade racing towards Rob...


And there I am in the background heading back to try to find Blake.... 


Here he comes.....



This is his "Rapper" pose


The kids then decided that the sidecar is a much better way to get around the caravan park....  so Rob took them for a spin...






Rob then took Mom and Jade for a spin...


Mom decided she was  very comfortable in the sidecar and started looking forward to her trip home.....


The kids geared up and got ready to head to the wildlife park and sat on the couch playing Pocket God until we were ready to go.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...