Saturday 31 May 2008

Yay!!! She's back!!!!

I was starting to think that the concept of a nice child had totally gone out the window...

People talk about terrible 2's and although I know we've been through our share of "interesting" times with Jade... trying to push her boundaries and all.... I really thought we'd hit rock bottom in the last few weeks....

We'd been telling ourselves that she was so irritable and moody because she was "sick of being sick".... and ... I think we may have been right... the last two days she's been fantastic.....

(Well - apart from fighting with Xander over certain toys... but that's what siblings do... and Xander and Jade are the closest things that either of them have to real siblings.... not discounting Greg as a sibling... but given the age gap.. sibling rivalry really isn't there for those two.....)

This photo was taken just before Jade went down for her afternoon sleep (she's been asleep for 1.5hrs so far and hasn't started to budge - so I'm hoping for another hour and a half at least....)

I asked Jade what she was doing to Zhaan... (who was laying there quite happily purring away... until I pulled the camera out - and she wasn't overly impressed with the flash - hence the ears are down a bit....) - anyway, Jade said "I'm teaching her how to play piano!".... umm.... ok!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...