Saturday 25 November 2017

Just the two of us....

Friday 3rd February


This morning only one rose for the trip to the pump track.... I'm not complaining about the exercise that's coming out of this.... so I happily go along....


We were here well before the sun rose... arriving at 5am......




I was playing on the rock climbing wall - Blake picked up my phone and took some pics..... it was at this point that I finally realised that I had actually lost a noticeable amount of weight.... I'm ok with the slow process... as long as the results are there....






Blake decided to have a climb too....
(helmet for safety? ;) )







and then a bit of time on the ground......





He's just a little bit cute!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...