Monday 5 June 2017

'twas the night before 11.....

Friday 30th October



Jade's present has arrived....  it's way too big to wrap... 


Ta-daaah!  She'll never suspect!
(luckily they're still in Bundy with my parents... so .. it's just a case of having this covered in case Jade goes snooping in the car when we meet up at the BlockSpot later in the day.....)

I headed to the property as soon as I'd finished work... Mom and Dad headed up from Bundy with the kids to meet me....

Rob got back from yet another USA trip and drove himself down.... 
I'm proud to say that I didn't blow up any computers while he was away on this trip!


While the kids were still up, we'd started getting Jade's present ready... without her even really paying any attention...


It took quite a few throws (and a lost piece of Rope that will forever be hung in the tree as the rock taped to the end of the rope got stuck in the branches....)


The men got it sorted eventually... :)




Here's the extra rope! 



The men with their Rock-Taped-Rope


I got my Wobz back!



Once the kids went to bed, it was time to get up the rest of the present....


and... test it!



And then test it's Sturdiness ;)

Safe for at least two kids!


and then... "wrap" it ;)






Came in to find that Honey had decided her bed wasn't suitable - and she's moved in with Jade....

And now... we wait for her to turn 11!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...