Wednesday 1 June 2016

They gotta stop growing, this is getting expensive!

Monday 11th January

Blake had outgrown his bike boots... so we went to the bike shop to check out bigger ones.... turns out the Oneal boots are much easier for the kids to do up.... and I was over having to do Jade's boots up for her too... and when you consider that I was struggling to get them done up, you can't expect them to....

So, both kids upgraded......



Someone didn't want to pose for a photo.... so I took one anyway!







Blake's always willing to pose :)




Done!


I then left the kids with Mom and Dad for the week while I headed back to Gladstone to get back to work after the Christmas Break.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...