Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hustlers -vs- Range Renegades (Toowoomba's B Team)

Saturday 2nd March 2013

(ok - I'm WAY out of date with these - but here's hoping we can get up to date again)

Our first bout of the season... my ankle was better... (not perfect - but I had my "ankle brace of awesome" so I was able to skate without any amount of pain)

Our bouts are getting bigger and better with every event.....


NSO's group in for a photo....


 Scoreboard ready to go!


G33K Station!


HEBE!!!!!


CeeBee
(Coach)


Dunc & Menace


Everyone starts rolling in to start getting ready....


We now have a team banner!


Sin Bin sign has been re-vamped!


Von & Candy


Zerky!


Misty-Filer
(Benchy)


Bettie Bounce & Slay'er Swift


Zerky & I


Lou-Suffer


Sweet Fanny Adams


F.I.S.H. & Stoney


Keika, Mykaela & Chloe


Dirrty Dancer & her sister


Zeeb pack having a bit of a chat.....


Johnny Smash & Meat Biscuit


Me & HeBe
(yeah yeah, I know - correct English would be Hebe & I - but then you'd be wondering why I decided to grow such an awesome moustache!)


Mykaela


Chloe


Hello Johnny Smash!


Doesn't everyone?
(ok, maybe they don't!)


Me & Johnny


Me & Voodoo (post bout - pre-after party!)


Johnny Smash & Meat Biscuit in their custom "Let's get ready to Hustle!" shirts

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...