Tuesday 23 October 2012

Trip to Townsville to watch a Towns Villains Double Header bout....

Saturday 8th September....

KK, Shreds and I headed to Townsville to watch a double header (Towns Villains have 3 inhouse teams that compete against each other) - and they also played against Mackay (the team that slaughtered us in June)

We drove to Rockhampton and flew from there to Townsville in the morning... 


Oh yeah, Shreds is mature! :)


Shreds & KK


A better angle ... the flight was fairly empty - so we could just hope around wherever we wanted basically....


KK & I


Then I moved over to get a pic with Shreds....  mature style!


There you go, a bit more serious... :)


I had to go and get my standard pic with Horror Belle....
(this is apparently becoming a thing since the Mackay bout....  apparently we're "derby twins" because we have the same skating style etc....)


KK, Kirra, Me, Tits & Ebony (with Sheena photobombing on the side)
(Kirra & Ebony have now moved to Gladstone and are going to start training and playing with us once they've settled in)


Us and the Mackay girls....


Shreds, KK and Tits


Me, KK, SmashDance & Shreds


Crushing the Pineapple..
(yeah, I don't get it either!)


Shreds and Anklebiter....
(her derby number is 1.47 - which is her height... 1.47m)


and now to make AnkleBiter look bigger....


Me & AnkleBiter.... and a photo bombing hand and other people.....



Me & Trish again....


Hair Clips for Holly



The next morning


We went for breakfast - and our Table number was 55... which is KK's derby number... so she thought that was fantastic... :)


Greta being the bag lady at the airport while KK and I did a Loo Run...
  

Me & KK


Point to note: When going through security in Rockhampton to fly to Townsville - I got "wanded" - ie. tested for explosives etc.... on the flight back, we came through security in Townsville - I got "wanded" again... then after we discovered that all of the food was outside the security at the airport - KK and I went back out to get some water and some coffee..... and on the way BACK through security - I got "wanded" a third time.....


DO I LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST????  Not cool!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...