Sunday 27 November 2011

A Happy Derby Birthday to me...... :)

4th November....

For the past 3 years - my birthday has been pretty much forgotten...  the joy of having a baby the day before your birthday... not that I'd change that for anything in the world - but no one wants to celebrate two days in a row...  

Last year Mom and Dad took the kids so that Rob and I could go to the movies for my birthday... and this year the Derby Girls got together (Cara and Holly organised everything) and we went out for dinner....  I love my derby girls to bits......



Cara....


Best Barmaid ever.... little Squeak.... 


Cara & I


Holly & I


Laura, Holly & Yvonne


Kristel & Cara


Nat's cocktails...


Laura, Yvonne & Holly (again)


Nat & I


Holly and her VERY healthy dinner... eheh


Dani & I


My Ice Cream cake... 


Faye & I
 

Yvonne, Kristel & Laura


Danielle & Cara


Holly & I
  

Nat & Yvonne


We had a brilliant night.... Thanks Girls!!! you all ROCK!



THE PRESENTS


New Skates....
(not that there's anything wrong with my old skates - but I wanted to have separate outdoor skates so that I didn't have to keep changing wheels a few times a week to be able to go street skating.....)


Such an awesome t-shirt - but you'd need to be size 12 to wear the XXL that it is.... which is a bit upsetting...


It's now Holly's shirt....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...