Wednesday 26 October 2011

Derby Training.....

16th October 2011

Derby training - I thought I'd test the lens at derby..... so far I'm not overly thrilled - the lens starts at 70mm - so it's a little zoomed -but I'm sure I could have just changed where I was sitting..... I'll keep playing with it...


Don - one of the coaches
(Lethal Decision)



and a bit of a poser....


Yvonne.... 
(Von Quaker)


Cara with the new bubby....(Alexia)


Donna (Kill Joy)


Wendy (No Eye Deer ... *giggle* - - Wendy's first training with us - when they asked everyone to say their derby names - She said "No Idea!" .. she said for now she's happy to stick with it... ehehe) 


Karlene (KK Ruff'n Stuff)


The Other Coach - Craig...
(Minimal Effort)


Kristel 
(Madame Beserk)


Faye (Squeak Harlequin) and Adam (Pin Pin)




These guys are so much fun!  I love my derby!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...